نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

i'll just keep my fingers crossed

About FXTM
FXTM is a market between banks that runs the selling and purchasing process of international currencies and selling valuable metal and products. FXTM is kind of trading in financial market which is done in 24 hours and 5 days of a week. FXTM is the widest international trading currencies market which has had over 5 trillion transaction. This market is launched in 2011 and has become a place for exchanging currencies. I meen selling and purchasing another currency at the same time with another currency in order to take advantage of spread.
FXTM provides advanced educating and state-of-the-art tools in terms of saving people's time to get the best value of investing
some contradictions in FXTM:
PIP= point in price (every price has 5 decimal which PIP is the first 3 of numbers t
You packed your things in a carpetbag
Left and never looking back
Rings on your fingers, paint on your toes
Music wherever you go
You don't fit in a smalltown world
But I feel you're the girl for me
Rings on your fingers, paint on your toes
You're leaving town where nobody knows
You can win if you want
If you want it, you will win
On your way you will see that life is more than fantasy
Take my hand, follow me
Oh, you've got a brand new friend for your life
You can win if you want
If you want it you will win
Oh, come on, take a chance for a brand new wild romance
Take my hand for the night
And your feelings will be right, hold me tight
Oh, darkness finds you on your own
Endless highways keep on rolling on
You're miles and miles from your home
But you never want to phone your home
A steady j
پول آزادی و آرامش سه تا کانسپت مربوط به همن.سخته بدون داشتن یکیش اون یکی رو به دست بیاری.مثلا وقتی احساس میکنی برای آرامش پیدا کردن احتیاج به صحبت کردن با یه روانشناس داری ولی پول نداری و برای به دست اوردن اون پول آزادی نداری.پیچیده س یکم.ولی خب چیزی که میدونم اینه که ما از بین همین محدودیتا رشد میکنیم.یواشکی.مریض میشیم ها.سختی میکشیم ولی رشد میکنیم.برای به دست اوردن پول مجبور میشی خلاقیت به خرج بدی.نمیتونی بری بیرون؟همینجا به دستش بیار.تو خو
آیا تابحال سکس یه خرگوش بچه پررو رو از نزدیک دیدین؟
شده خرگوش بیاد ترتیب شما رو بده و وقتی شما میگین نه، بره ترتیب بقیه رو بده بی تربیت؟!

اینها رو گوگل کنین تا دستتون بیاد دنیا دست کیه. یعنی توی یوتیوب سرچ کنین.

bunny having sex 3some
bunny fuckin' human
bunny fuckin' fingers

آیا میدانستید که خرگوش های گروپ سکس دارن و من نداشتم؟! 

آیا میدانستید که خرگوش با بادکنک سکس میکنه؟!

آیا میدانستید که خرگوش یه جاندار دائم التحریکه و مغزش به کمرش وصله؟!
همه اینها رو از زندگی
"I've never met a girl who thinks like you." "A lot of people tell me that," she said, digging at a cuticle. "But it's the only way I know how to think. Seriously. I'm just telling you what I believe. It's never crossed my mind that my way of thinking is different from other people's. I'm not trying to be different. But when I speak out honestly, everybody thinks I'm kidding or play-acting. When that happens, I feel like everything's such a pain!" 
Haruki Murakami
Norwegian Wood

از عمل پدر بگم که به خوبی صورت گرفت... البته الان سرشون پانسمانه و امیدوارم که مشکلی پیش نیاد...
از اون روز که پدر واسه عمل رفت تا به حال دچار آشفتگی بی اندازه ای شدم... دست و
دانلود فیلم سینمایی کمدی و پر حاشیه                  چهار انگشت
نام فیلم: چهار انگشت ژانر: کمدی ، خانوادگی کارگردان: حامد محمدی
سال تولید: 1397 سال انتشار: 1398
بازیگران: جواد عزتی، امیر جعفری، ماییداوی وییز و مونا فرجاد
خلاصه داستان: ایستاده (با بازی جواد عزتی) به کمک احد فاتحه‌ای (با بازی امیر جعفری) می‌آید، تا با گرفتن مراسمی او را برای رفتن به سفر مکه همراهی کند، اما در واقع می‌خواهند به بهانه سفر زیارتی به تایلند بروند تا مشکل احد را حل کند

Violin Sonata No.9 in A Major , Op.47 (Kreutzer)
I.Adagio sostenuto , Presto
II.Andante con variazioni
III.Presto
اویتا آراکلیان، ویولن
سروش صادقی، پیانو

The “Kreutzer” Sonata is an extraordinary work. Performing it, the performer always struck by the sheer energy and control necessary for the bursts of emotional intensity, with running notes, melodic lines, and dialogue with the piano. These qualities, combined with the extremely challenging technical demands, become mental and physical stretch exercises for the performers. The first movement best exemplifies Beethoven’s own description on the manuscript: “Sonata for piano and violin obbligato, written in a very concertante style, brilliant (this crossed out by Beethoven in the
Types of brakes: apparatuses used to slow or stop a moving vehicle.Drum brake: mechanism that slows and stops a car by fiction, by pression brake shoes against a drum.Drum: cylindrical part attached to the wheel, against which the brake shoes are pressed to stop the car.Brake lining: frictional part on the outside edges of the brake shoes.Return spring: part of the brake mechanism that returns the brake shoes to their initial position.Piston: cylindrical part that transmits the pressure to and receives pressure from the brake shoes.Wheel cylinder: type of roller that applies a uniform pressure to the wheel then the brake is activated.Brake shoe: part on which the brake lining is mounted.Brake pads: part activated by the piston.Wheel hub: central part crossed by the axel.Stud: metal pin.Dis
What is Cat Piss?
Originally a clone-only phenotype of Super Silver Haze, Cat Piss is a sativa-dominant strain that has a uniquely pungent ammonia-like stench reminiscent of its name. It has been crossed with other strains to create seed lines with varying phenotypes including indica-dominant varieties, however it is generally considered to be more of a sativa. The flavors are sweet with undertones of pine, and the high is uplifting and cerebral with a nice relaxing body feel that makes it a good option for daytime use.
I was StuckInside a monsterScared and lonelyFollowed by Hunter

Just out of nowhereA light beam appearedNot a fireflyA girl, Boltzmann’s beard!

I asked about her nameShe said it means “the Sun”Her heart was so shinyAnd pure, just like a nun.

“Don’t you have a blog?” That day she asked me.“I’ll have one!” I said,“And I’ll be Charlie.”

Then we became friendsWe had same kind of soulsAnd for the HalloweenWe both had worn Trolls!

We sailed the oceansWe crossed a mountainShe’d set a course, forShe was the Captain!

My major was physicsHers was literatureI liked electronsShe loved the nature.

My friend is fond of AnneAnd dies for Gilbert Blythe!When she decides to writeThe room becomes bright.And darkness forces cry:“Jesus! What a plight!”

And
I was StuckInside a monsterScared and lonelyFallowed by Hunter

Just out of nowhereA light beam appearedNot a fireflyA girl, Boltzmann’s beard!

I asked about her nameShe said it means “the Sun”Her heart was so shinyAnd pure, just like a nun.

“Don’t you have a blog?” That day she asked me.“I’ll have one!” I said,“And I’ll be Charlie.”

Then we became friendsWe had same kind of soulsAnd for the HalloweenWe both had worn Trolls!

We sailed the oceansWe crossed a mountainShe’d set a course, forShe was the Captain!

My major was physicsHers was literatureI liked electronsShe loved the nature.

My friend is fond of AnneAnd dies for Gilbert Blythe!When she decides to writeThe room becomes bright.And darkness forces cry:“Jesus! What a plight!”

And
داستان کوتاه انگلیسی

Girl- thanks for the fun dayدختر : ممنونم بخاطر این روز خوب
Boy – no problemپسر : خواهش میکنم
Girl- can i ask you a few questionدختر : می تونم چند تا سوال بپرسم؟
Boy- sureپسر : البته
Girl – and be honestدختر : و صادق باشی
Girl – have i ever crossed your mindآیا هیچ وقت به فکرم بودی؟
Boy – noپسر : نه
Girl – do you like meدختر : آیا دوستم داری؟
Boy – noپسر: نه
Girl – do you want meدختر : آیا من رو میخوای؟
Girl – would you cry if i leftدختر : اگر من برم گریه میکنی؟
ادامه مطلب
Moving to Canada was a sweet, unbelievable dream that one day came true. I was trying hard to achieve it and the moment I felt it in my hand, all the joy and its happiness..... Vanished!  I was stuck in a situation with no other options, foreign language, foreign everything because it itself was a foreign dream!
While my fingers are pushing different bottoms to convey most of my thoughts on this virtual diary, I am looking at the beautiful pink stained and foggy sunset outside. It was a terrible year when I was pushing my ass to get along with all the difficulties and made it possible to hit the score for my IELTS exam. Meanwhile I left part of my soul back home with My Father struggling with cancer at that time, could not believe I was trapped in the corner while stretching myself to th
Steps to install curl in windows
Install cURL on Windows
There are 4 steps to follow to get cURL installed on Windows.
Step 1 and Step 2 is to install SSL library.
Step 3 is to install cURL.
Step 4 is to install a recent certificate
Step One: Install Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables
From https://www.microsoft.com/en-za/download/details.aspx?id=29
For 64bit systems
Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables (x64)
For 32bit systems
Visual C++ 2008 Redistributables (x32)
Step Two: Install Win(32/64) OpenSSL v1.0.0k Light
From http://www.shininglightpro.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html
For 64bit systems
Win64 OpenSSL v1.0.0k Light
For 32bit systems
Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.0k Light
Step Three: Install cURL
Depending on if your system is 32 or 64 bit, download the corresponding** curl.exe.**
For example, go to t
Moving to Canada was a sweet, unbelievable dream that one day came true. I was trying hard to achieve it and the moment I felt it in my hand, all the joy and its happiness..... Vanished!  I was stuck in a situation with no other options, foreign language, foreign everything because it itself was a foreign dream!
While my fingers are pushing different bottoms to convey most of my thoughts on this virtual diary, I am looking at the beautiful pink stained and foggy sunset outside. It was a terrible year when I was pushing my ass to get along with all the difficulties and made it possible to hit the score for my IELTS exam. Meanwhile I left part of my soul back home with My Father struggling with cancer at that time, could not believe I was trapped in the corner while stretching myself to th
7. Clever (کیلِوِر)
    Definition: When someone is clever, they can solve a hard puzzle or problem
    Example: The clever boy thought of a good idea.
8. Cruel (کورول)
    Definition: When someone is cruel, they do bad things to hurt others.
    Example: The cruel man yelled at his sister.
9. Finally (فاینِلی)
    Definition: If something happens finally, it happens after a long time or at the end.
    Example: He finally crossed the finish line after five hours of running.
ادامه مطلب
Religionology

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech

The major issue of religion is a
history of human history and a continuation of the world. It has accompanied
the length and width of time, so that there is no period and no place for the
truth of religion to be present.
Religion is born with man and
remains with the man to all places and he not releases him and has nothing but
a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at
the peak and sometimes in the nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the
Favourites of God, it stands with their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are
victorious, religion is jubilation in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and
hearts, in verbs and fingers. And whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and
have the illusion of victory,
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a
Prayer for seeing the crescent of RamadanHassan Ibn Ali Kharaz said:" We went to Imam Reda (P.B.U.H.) on the last Friday of Shaban month." A few of his companion was with him. Imam (P.B.U.H.) said:" My adherents, today is the last day of Shaban month, whoever fasts today for its reward he would be forgiven." Mohammad Ibn Ismaeil said:" Oh the son of the messenger what's your opinion about the narrative which has prohibited to welcome of Ramadan month ( fasting before Ramadan) in order to fast one or two days before this month?" Imam (P.B.U.H.) said:" Oh the son of Ismaeil, Ramadan is one name of Allah's names and it is not said about this month that this month came, went or it has been welcomed because this month is the month of the Honoured and Glorified Allah and it is an explanation(abo
Many of us still remember our childhood. At that time, in the late March of each year, we still need a cold winter frost on our fingers, but with great pleasure and joy, we raised our pantyhose trousers and wiped it with a bowl, soaked wet carpet on the courtyard floor. Those days, rolled up on the roofs, would have informed us of the arrival of the spring, but today, with the shrinking of the home space, we face less such attractive scenes. Traditional washing practices have had many problems, despite their particular attractions. These problems include high water consumption, rupture of the carpet and deformities of the roots that occurred during the carpet washing process. So, in order to avoid such problems, you should know the correct principles of carpet washing. The carpet Tehran wi
آموزش فرمول نویسی و تایپ ریاضی در مایکروسافت ورد word با کمک بخش Equation ورد و نرم افزار تایپ فرمول ریاضی Math Type. این آموزش شما را استاد فرمول نویسی می کند.

یکی از مسائلی که اغلب برای دانشجویان رشته ریاضی و علوم پایه پیش می آید، نحوه نوشتن فرمول های ریاضی که اغلب بسیار طولانی و عجیب غریب هستند در ورد می باشد. این دسته از افراد برای نوشتن مقالات و پایانامه های علمی لازم است فرمول های ریاضی بسیار زیادی را تایپ نمایند. حتی اساتید و معلم ها هم برای طرح
Religionology

Publisher’s speech

The major issue of religion is a
history of human history and a continuation of the world. It has accompanied
the length and width of time, so that there is no period and no place for the
truth of religion to be present.
Religion is born with man and
remains with the man to all places and he not releases him and has nothing but
a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at
the peak and sometimes in the nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the
Favourites of God, it stands with their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are
victorious, religion is jubilation in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and
hearts, in verbs and fingers. And whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and
have the illusion of victory,
James and the Giant Peach
By Roald Dahl

It was quite a large hole, the sort of thing an animal about the size of a fox might have made.
James knelt down in front of it and poked his head and shoulders inside.
He crawled in.
He kept on crawling.
This isn't just a hole, he thought excitedly. It's a tunnel!
The tunnel was damp and murky, and all around him there was the curious bittersweet smell of fresh peach. The floor was soggy under his knees, the walls were wet and sticky, and peach juice was dripping from the ceiling. James opened his mouth and caught some of it on his tongue. It tasted delicious.
He was crawling uphill now, as though the tunnel were leading straight toward the very center of the gigantic fruit. Every few seconds he paused and took a bite out of the wall. The peach f

James and the Giant Peach
by Roald Dahl
It was quite a large hole, the sort of thing an animal about the size of a fox might have made.
James knelt down in front of it and poked his head and shoulders inside.
He crawled in.
He kept on crawling.
This isn't just a hole, he thought excitedly. It's a tunnel!
The tunnel was damp and murky, and all around him there was the curious bittersweet smell of fresh peach. The floor was soggy under his knees, the walls were wet and sticky, and peach juice was dripping from the ceiling. James opened his mouth and caught some of it on his tongue. It tasted delicious.
He was crawling uphill now, as though the tunnel were leading straight toward the very center of the gigantic fruit. Every few seconds he paused and took a bite out of the wall. Th
دانلود فیلم سینمایی چهار انگشت با کیفیت عالی
لینک مستقیم و رایگان
با سه نسخه متفاوت
کارگردان: حامد محمدی | ژانر: کمدی، خانوادگی | سال تولید: 1397 | تاریخ انتشار: سال 1398
مدت زمان: 91 دقیقه | نوع: سینمایی | مخاطب: خانواده | کیفیت ویدئو: WEB-DL
فرمت: MP4 | حجم: متفاوت با هر کیفیت | تهیه کننده: حمید پنداشته
خلاصه داستان:
چهارانگشت داستان مردی مذهبی و متصل به بدنه حاکمیت به نام احد فاتحه ای (امیر جعفری) است که به کمک مدیر برنامه خود نادر ایستاده (جواد عزتی) به نام

چگونه گیتار مناسب را برای یک کودک انتخاب کنیم
چاپ مقاله جدید استاد امیر کریمی به دو زبان فارسی و انگلیسی

انتخاب گیتار مناسب برای کودک شما بسیار مهم است. مطالعات نشان داده اند اینکه یک نفر سازی را بنوازد یا نه، به چند ماه اول نوازندگی بستگی دارد. این امر به ویژه در مورد کودکانی با دامنه تمرکز کم صادق است.
ماه های اول نوازندگی، سرنوشت ساز ترین بازه زمانی برای یادگیری گیتار یک کودک است. بنابراین ضروری است که شما برای شروع گیتاری را انتخاب کن
[ Surah( 2 ): Ayahs 17 - 20 ]
مَثَلُهُمْ کَمَثَلِ الَّذِی اسْتَوْقَدَ ناراً فَلَمَّا أَضاءَتْ ما حَوْلَهُ ذَهَبَ اللَّهُ بِنُورِهِمْ وَ تَرَکَهُمْ فی‏ ظُلُماتٍ لا یُبْصِرُونَ (17) صُمٌّ بُکْمٌ عُمْیٌ فَهُمْ لا یَرْجِعُونَ (18) أَوْ کَصَیِّبٍ مِنَ السَّماءِ فیهِ ظُلُماتٌ وَ رَعْدٌ وَ بَرْقٌ یَجْعَلُونَ أَصابِعَهُمْ فی‏ آذانِهِمْ مِنَ الصَّواعِقِ حَذَرَ الْمَوْتِ وَ اللَّهُ مُحیطٌ بِالْکافِرینَ (19) یَکادُ الْبَرْقُ یَخْطَفُ أَبْصارَهُمْ کُلَّم
دانلود رایگان فیلم چهار انگشت از آپلودبوی
نام فیلم : چهار انگشت
ژانر (موضوع) : اجتماعی، کمدی
زبان : فارسی
سال انتشار : 1397
محصول کشور: ایران
کارگردان : حامد محمدی
بازیگران : جواد عزتی، امیر جعفری، ماییداوی وییز و مونا فرجاد
خلاصه داستان : فیلم چهار انگشت ، ایستاده (با بازی جواد عزتی) به کمک احد فاتحه‌ای (با بازی امیر جعفری) می‌آید، تا با گرفتن مراسمی او را برای رفتن به سفر مکه همراهی کند، اما در واقع می‌خواهند به بهانه سفر زیارتی به تایلند بر
دانلود رایگان فیلم چهار انگشت از آپلودبوی
نام فیلم : چهار انگشت
ژانر (موضوع) : اجتماعی، کمدی
زبان : فارسی
سال انتشار : 1397
محصول کشور: ایران
کارگردان : حامد محمدی
بازیگران : جواد عزتی، امیر جعفری، ماییداوی وییز و مونا فرجاد
خلاصه داستان : فیلم چهار انگشت ، ایستاده (با بازی جواد عزتی) به کمک احد فاتحه‌ای (با بازی امیر جعفری) می‌آید، تا با گرفتن مراسمی او را برای رفتن به سفر مکه همراهی کند، اما در واقع می‌خواهند به بهانه سفر زیارتی به تایلند بر
Religionology

Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
Each day May 5-8 and then every two weeks through the end 2020, conference will post a new online piece dedicated to an outstanding personality from the event’s history.
The staff of Filmakademie Baden-Wuerttemberg's Animationsinstitut have been using the time of the shutdown to develop a comprehensive online offer for students and the community. This includes that a part of Animationsinstitut's curriculum will be made available online to the public. Furthermore, they have developed the Highlights of FMX 1994-2020, as a replacement for FMX - Conference on Animation, Effects, Games and Immersive Media, which had to be cancelled for 2020. They will be presented regularly from the beginning of May to December 31, 2020, taking a look at the history, present and future of the internationally
*Request*
Every person having awareness about Islamic history knows that Islam is being targeted by the enemies of fierce intentions and destructive goals from the day of its appearance and in this era of  material development today, Islam's enemies against the Muslims grew intensely. They are fully committed and putting great stress to make Islam and Muslims weak from all aspects. After all their research, they concluded that among all the different sects of Islam and among all the religions, there is a special Muslim sect (Shia) who can be proven hurdle  in the way of their interest, and to make this sect  weak is our very first necessity for existence. So, they gathered their entire powers to work against the Shiite nation, and started their work on a broader scale. If we survey the
   Request
 Every person having awareness about Islamic history knows that Islam is being targeted by the enemies of fierce intentions and destructive goals from the day of its appearance and in this era of  material development today, Islam's enemies against the Muslims grew intensely. They are fully committed and putting great stress to make Islam and Muslims weak from all aspects. After all their research, they concluded that among all the different sects of Islam and among all the religions, there is a special Muslim sect (Shia) who can be proven hurdle  in the way of their interest, and to make this sect  weak is our very first necessity for existence. So, they gathered their entire powers to work against the Shiite nation, and started their work on a broader scale. If we survey
Religionology

Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
فینگرفود
فینگرفود ،غذای انگشتی در طی سال ها بوده است. آنها زیبایی و ظرافت بیشتری کسب کرده اند.
غذاهای متنوعی در این مفهوم نقش داشته و فینگرفودهای جدیدی را برای لذت بردن همه ایجاد می کنند. امروز، هزاران دستورالعمل و فینگرفود مختلف وجود دارد.
غذاهای انگشتی بخش مهمی از گردهمایی ها، رویدادها و میهمانی های اجتماعی در سراسر جهان بوده اند. این روزها، در بسیاری از منوها canapés و پیش غذاها وجود دارند.
آنها می توانند موادغذایی ساده ای مانند پنیر و ژامب
Iran Saffron to Export - How to distinguish pure saffron from fake sample?  

Iranian Saffron is well-known around the world since Iran is the first producer of this so-called “Red Gold”. 

It is the time to know about the ways of distinguishing pure Saffron from counterfeit sample.
Saffron is a plant that many researchers believe its first home has been Iran and about 65% of its production in the world is in Iran. 

The scientific name of saffron is Crocus Sativus.L and is one of the medicinal plants that dates back more than 2500 years ago.

It is said to be native to Greece and the Mediterranean region, but many researchers believe that saffron origin belongs to the slopes of the Zagros Mountains, especially the Alvand area in Iran, as the most valuable spice in the worl
در این چهل سال مجلس سکولار، نام اسلام را یدک می کشید، ولی در این دوره باید واقعا افرادی به انجا بروند، که مجلس را از یوغ قانون های ضد بشری و ضد مستضعفین پاکسازی کنند. یکی از چیز هایی که سکولار هست مسئله مالیات است. نصف بودجه دولت را مالیات، که معلوم نیست چظور گرفته می شود تشکیل می دهد! طبق اعتراف خودشان، سلبریتی ها که مالیات نمی دهند! پزشکان و وکلا هم بالاترین فرار مالیاتی دارند، کارخانجات هم همگی ورشکسته، و از مالیات معاف هستند. لذا یک جو روا
Iran Saffron to Export - How to distinguish pure saffron from fake sample?  

Iranian Saffron is well-known around the world since Iran is the first producer of this so-called “Red Gold”. 

It is the time to know about the ways of distinguishing pure Saffron from counterfeit sample.
Saffron is a plant that many researchers believe its first home has been Iran and about 65% of its production in the world is in Iran. 

The scientific name of saffron is Crocus Sativus.L and is one of the medicinal plants that dates back more than 2500 years ago.

It is said to be native to Greece and the Mediterranean region, but many researchers believe that saffron origin belongs to the slopes of the Zagros Mountains, especially the Alvand area in Iran, as the most valuable spice in the worl
فینگرفود معانی متعددی نظیر:غذای انگشتی، غذای لقمه ای، لقمه های کوچک و... دارد.حتما شما نیز در جشن ها، سمینارها، عروسی یا تولد طعم فینگرفود ها را چشیده اید و طرفدار پروپاقرص آن شده اید.عده ای فکر می کنند فینگرفود غذایی جدید است ولی اینطور نیست.فینگرفود قبلا نیز به صورت نان و پنیر و سبزی، نان و پنیر و گوجه، انواع کوکوها و .... وجود داشت که امروزه به صورت فینگرفود سرو می شود.
دو نکته مهم وجود دارد اول اینکه خلاقیت موجود در غذاهای ایرانی و اضافه شدن
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه  
صفحه پانصد و هفتاد سوره المَعارِج ( 44 – 40 ) – سوره نوح ( 10 – 1 )
سورةُ المَعارِجبِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
فَلا أُقْسِمُ بِرَبِّ الْمَشارِقِ وَ الْمَغارِبِ إِنَّا لَقادِرُونَ (40)
عَلى‏ أَنْ نُبَدِّلَ خَیْراً مِنْهُمْ وَ ما نَحْنُ بِمَسْبُوقینَ (41)
فَذَرْهُمْ یَخُوضُوا وَ یَلْعَبُوا حَتَّى یُلاقُوا یَوْمَهُمُ الَّذی ی
مایکروسافت یک استارت آپ ابتدایی، بدون هیچگونه حمایت
مادی و معنوی بود. مشتریان آن از تعداد انگشتان دست تجاوز نمی کرد، تا اینکه مهندس
جوانی بنام جواد خاکی،  معاون بیل گیتس شد.
با برنامه ریزی شجاعانه او، مایکروسافت دارای یک و نیم میلیارد مشتری شد! و همه
این کار ها را جواد حاکی در: مسجدی که خود آن را ساخت، انجام میداد حتی مدیران
شزکت های مهمی چون: بی ام و هم در آنجا پرزنت می شدند، و موقع افطار از خورشت قیمه
آن، تعریف می کردند! آنقدر جواد  به این مس
زمان آن فرا رسیده تا: آمریکا و اروپا را دوباره
فتح کنیم! دموکرات های آمریکا، جلیقه زرد های اروپا و مردم غزه نیاز به کمک دارند.
باید صدای آنها را شنید، و در مقابل زور گویان ایستاد! و بار دیگر تاریخ را از نو
ساخت. پارلمان اروپا که در تسخیر نئولیبرال ها بوده، اکنون بر سر دوراهی است:
نئولیبرالیزم را نمی خواهد ولی: آنها زور گو و قاتل هستند، تا کنون هزاران نفر را
در زندانها اسیر کرده، یا در خیابان ها کشته و یا مجروح نموده اند. جلیقه زردها
نیاز به کمک د
ماهیت هر انقلابی جهانی است، زیرا جهان بینی دارد، و می خواهد جهان را تغییر دهد. اما وقتی جلوی ان را می گیرند، چه می شود؟ انقلاب اسلامی ایران، در همان روزهای اول به جهان صادر شد! وقتی که امام خمینی در پاریس، سخنرانی می کرد همه دنیا می شنیدند، و می دانستند چه می گوید، و چه می خواهد. اما باور ان برایشان مشکل بود. می گفتند یعنی یک نفر می تواند: اینهمه قدرت ها را از بین ببرد؟ وقتی امام خمینی پای به ایران نهاد، یک درجه از این اطمینان حاصل شد: جهان دید که
بزرگترین رویداد فرهنگی جهان
در حال اتفاق افتادن در تهران است! نمایشگاه بین
المللی کتاب تهران، با حضور2400ناشرکه 800ناشر آن خارجی. سیصد هزار عنوان کتاب، که
137هزار آن خارجی است، باهزینه بالغ بر 15میلیارد تومان، بدون حضور دلار، میرود که
دنیا را فتح کند. بنا به گفته معاون فرهنگی: وزیر فرهنگ  و ارشاد اسلامی، نظیر چنین چیزی در دنیا وجود
ندارد. گرچه ممکن است: در برخی کشورها بتوان از تیراژ بیشتری سخن گفت، ولی در
مجموع کاری است بزرگ. لذا پیشنهاد می شود در
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesthey want with different and irrelevant words, we lose our goal or at least Reduce Speed ​​to reach the goal Includes of human kind and Elf kind
Human kind
for example The behavior of some American politicianslying , Divert people , Divide between people , the war and etc
Elf kindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathr
What is devilPeople around the world believe that the devils are human enemiesthey want with different and irrelevant words, we lose our goal or at least Reduce Speed ​​to reach the goal Includes of human kind and Elf kind
Human kind
for example The behavior of some American politicianslying , Divert people , Divide between people , the war and etc
Elf kindAppearance of devilOur actionsTheir actionsOur actionsWhen we think of Elf or devil and compliment little by little we get the spiritual effect of them which is very polluted and harmful and it connects us to them connection is easier than to disconnection Those who searching for the elf finally they find the devilTheir actionsThey love the smell of sweat of Single person and because for that they turn around and they go to the bathr
In The Name of Allah
ZenUS
My newly born goddess[1] of union!

Episode 1
We were living in the God's mind
He remembered us and we were fashioned.
God pronounced us
and we came into being
in the figure of antonym words
so we are the earthly translations of supernal synonym words.
Though we were born in two separate beings,
We were created as one thing,
One heavenly soul in two earthly bodies.
Episode 2    
In our Kindergarten of Instincts
The other demigods
were playing unconsciously and cheerfully
While we were arrogantly dividing
the existence during a long destructive war
into two mental separate Worlds:
Hell and heaven
War and peace
Hate and love
richness and poverty
West and East
South and North
I and she
mine and hers….
All of the heroic parts for me, Zeus,
And the entire c
If anyone asks youhow the perfect satisfactionof all our sexual wantingwill look, lift your faceand say,
Like this.
When someone mentions the gracefulnessof the nightsky, climb up on the roofand dance and say,
Like this.
If anyone wants to know what “spirit” is,or what “God’s fragrance” means,lean your head toward him or her.Keep your face there close.
Like this.
When someone quotes the old poetic imageabout clouds gradually uncovering the moon,slowly loosen knot by knot the stringsof your robe.
Like this.
If anyone wonders how Jesus raised the dead,don’t try to explain the miracle.Kiss me on the lips.
Like this. Like this.
When someone asks what it meansto “die for love,” pointhere.
If someone asks how tall I am, frownand measure with your fingers the spacebetween the crea
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I worked on the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Separated mentionsIf two mentions be together the effects are removed before the effects on the spiritual effects
Spiritual effects eliminator>>>> لا اله الا اللهThere are no other gods but god(Allah)La ilaha illallahWeakening of Spiritual effects>>>>لا حول و لا قوه الا بالله العلی العظیمThere is no power or strength save in Allah the greatla hawla wala quwwata illa billah al aliel azim
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont repeat
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
So try this method too.I tried to find the properties of the words for several years If you say these words you will find a good focus If someone is sick, it will be good ,the word of Allah means god
mentions
Togetherly mentionsdevil is extremely stubborn and one mention have not a full coverThose who are not sick dont rep
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
با توجه به همه گیر شدن کرونا ما می بایست بیش از بیش احتیاط کنیم و به همین جهت ما مرتب با سوالات بسیاری در مورد چگونگی  شستشوی لباسها و چگونگی ضد عفونی کردن وسایل بمباران می شویم. در حال حاضر رسانه های اجتماعی با اطلاعات غلطی اشباع شده است بنابراین ما از تعدادی متخصص( دکتر ها و اپیدمیواوژیست ها) خواستیم تا به تمام سوالات شما در زمینه لباس و ویروس کرونا پاسخ گویند . دقت داشته باشید هنوز تحقیق خاصی در مورد تعامل این ویروس با لباسها انجام نگرفته.
Do you try to focus
mentions
Do you try to focus
mentions
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

Dummy